Wednesday 29 April 2009


FROM THE OFFICE OF
ELIZABETH MOORE LAW CHAMBER
12 ADEOLA ODEKU,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL; +234-80-740-55022
Attention:
 
I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail may cause you, as we have not met before. I am Elizabeth Moore, a solicitor at law, I am the personal attorney to Engineer Frank , a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Nigeria, hereinafter referred to as my client. On the 31st of JULY 2000, my client, his wife and their children were involved in a plane crash (see; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.)
All occupants of the Plane unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.
I came across your name and contact, while I was searching for the deceased relations. Since my search was unsuccessful, I decided to contact you for this project. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank here where these funds were deposited.
Particularly, the total amount is $12 Million United States Dollars, last year issued me a 12months notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the fund confiscated, and this ultimatum expires by next month.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased since you have  the same  nationality so that the proceed of this deposit of USD12 Million can be released to you and then you and I can share the money, 60% for me 30% for you, and the remaining 10% will be for expenses and tax. He made the money in one of the Oil deals he had with our Oil Minister.
I also have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this
business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Regards,
Barrister Elizabeth Moore.

A good old fashioned Nigerian scam e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment