Monday 9 January 2012

Gadhafi now spamming me!

Here's a beauty:

Attention Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure to contact you today. My name is Chris Melow I am a secret representative of late Mr. Saif al-Arab Gadhafi son of Libyan leader (Moammar Gadhafi). I am his personal legal aid on many dealings with all his international associate to protect my clients interest with the opposite parties, my late client had a Crude Oil shipment from Libya to Accra Ghana to one of his associates there for selling.
Furthermore After the shipments was offloaded a deal was struck and my client was paid the sum $35,000,000.00 Dollars cash for the supply and the funds are safely in the custody of an international organization which Saif Gadhfi is also a member. This happened recently before the untimely uprising in Libya, my client died in one of the Nato Air strike in Libya and it was so unfortunate but I pray that his soul rest in peace while we alive live on.
I want to present you to the organization as the beneficiary and partner to the  Saif al-Arab Gadhafi to stand and make the claim of my late client’s fund to enable them process and release the funds to you as an allied to Saif. We shall share in the ratio of 50/50 on confirmation of the funds in your custody.
I wait to hear from you.
Regard,
Chris Melow.
Chris Melow (c.melow@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment